chester wellborn Poems
- Rocket Race Car I was born for driven dirt race car's I'm ...
- Racer Life Racer life, Run Into the midnight show Car go ...
- Daughter-In Law god told me to say a pray for you so I set ...
- Missing Mom It's been two years now since mom passed ...
- Stars In The Night You no what I see went I look in to ...
- Forever Another racing show. Another meaning-less place we ...
- Wedding Ring It easy to say you don't love me, any ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about chester wellborn
Rocket Race Car
I was born for driven dirt race car's
I'm not made for pavin long roads
I ain't cut out to climb high line poles
But I'm pretty good at driven my race car's
I'm not the type to work in a bank
I'm no good at slappin on things
Do have a knack for makin motors crank, no
But I'm pretty good at driven my rocket race car's
So give me one more lap
That's what I'm here for
I'm built for having a ball
I love the dirt race track's
'I love my rocket race car
I like it 25 laps or more
I like staring way in the back
It give me more time to come up ...