Charles Jagongo Poems
- Beat Of Love Drums, trumpets, jingles and Flowers, colours ...
- Rain, Rain, Rain! Rain, rain, rain As kids, by then We ...
- Butterflies, Butterflies Butterflies they dance Merrily fly...
- Bounce Bounce! Waves calling and laughing Waves ebb and ...
- Elephants, Elephants. Down the valley I see a carcass A ...
- Child, Baby And Doughnut A penny please, Slim shaking cold ...
- Sweet Whitney, Our Tears Roll Breaking news, breaking ...
The Author of 'Magic in Woman', Charles Jagongo Ogola was born in the Country side of Kenya, Africa in 1972. Charles is a freelance writer and Poet. He has contributed many articles in Kenyan local dailies and Partner News Magazine for Ms- Danish Development partners to the south. Charles likes music, Drawing and painting with water colors.
Charles is also a community development worker.
He lives in Niarobi, Kenya.
His latest book is 'Stories From Our Grandmother's Hut'.
charlesjagongo@ gmail.com more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Beat Of Love
Drums, trumpets, jingles and
Flowers, colours and
A union born.
Take my hand
Straight like a torch illuminating a stream
Appetizing as beef stew in steam
Take my hand
I’m up in universe and
Your pulse, my beat.