Charles Jagongo Poems
- Beat Of Love Drums, trumpets, jingles and Flowers, colours ...
- Rain, Rain, Rain! Rain, rain, rain As kids, by then We ...
- Butterflies, Butterflies Butterflies they dance Merrily fly...
- Bounce Bounce! Waves calling and laughing Waves ebb and ...
- Child, Baby And Doughnut A penny please, Slim shaking cold ...
- Sweet Whitney, Our Tears Roll Breaking news, breaking ...
- Key To My Heart The smiles, like a goddess over mountain ...
The Author of 'Magic in Woman', Charles Jagongo Ogola was born in the Country side of Kenya, Africa in 1972. Charles is a freelance writer and Poet. He has contributed many articles in Kenyan local dailies and Partner News Magazine for Ms- Danish Development partners to the south. Charles likes music, Drawing and painting with water colors.
Charles is also a community development worker.
He lives in Niarobi, Kenya.
His latest book is 'Stories From Our Grandmother's Hut'.
charlesjagongo@ gmail.com more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Beat Of Love
Drums, trumpets, jingles and
Flowers, colours and
A union born.
Take my hand
Straight like a torch illuminating a stream
Appetizing as beef stew in steam
Take my hand
I’m up in universe and
Your pulse, my beat.