charie ann alimpos
charie ann alimpos Poems
- Shore the shout of silence lingering in my ear. could ...
- Be you're so comfortable to be with but it can't ...
- Secret I'm in love with him and he doesn't know i look at ...
- Near The Bay you complete my day memorizin' each song we ...
- Love I'm Inlove again i just feel it a while ago when i ...
i am still alive studying in western mindanao state university, still 3rd year in bachelor in elementary education more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about charie ann alimpos
Near The Bay
you complete my day
memorizin' each song we play
Here near the bay
Our love was mold as a clay
At the sand where we lay
the love that we felt for each other stay
as we always say
forever 'til our hair turns gray
as you walk away
from the place we used to stay
you left me alone near the bay
cause we have t separate our way
to face the reality
that we have to make our own destiny
co'z we'll never live together happily
if dreams not be fulfill endlessly