Chantelle T C Huggins
Chantelle T C Huggins Poems
- My Sunset As the sunsets I realize how quickly time passes ...
- Unknown Words with meaning, words without words of ...
- Night It rehabilitates, It quites the ache, It covers my ...
- The Earth's Cry The wind blows so softly accross the sky, ...
- Clouds The rainy season has just begun The days of cloudless...
- Lost Love I feel you lying next to me, Holding me, touching...
- Something About Us Up all night talking Is it love...is it ...
My name is Chantelle T C Huggins; I am a 19 year old, resilient, meticulous, and articulate young lady. I come from a family consisting of two brothers, one older and one younger, my mother, father and grandmother (now deceased) . At an early age our father left to accept better employment opportunity in Canada. During this time I was home schooled by my mother, a pre-school teacher at the time, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chantelle T C Huggins
As the sunsets
I realize how quickly time passes by
I think of all the things I could have done
and all the things I wish I had done
After each sunset
I remind myself that there's always tomorrow
there's always time to catch on things I missed out on
but somehow, as fast as a new day comes
I find myself in the same place;
watching the sunset and thinking of all the things
all the things I should have done
all the things I could have done
continuously going to and from
tomorrow never comes
so all my plans for tomorrow may never ...