Cathy Zhang Poems
- Iced Tea There are a lot of beverages But there's one that ...
- Flowers I think I will not be there To see a flower be less ...
- Roses I wandered in a quiet, lovely garden And stumbled into...
- Words Words. What is it? Who can explain? The letters ...
- The Gates Of Heaven Saint Peter stands guard at the gates of ...
- Last Glance When I close my eyes to see, The wonderful ...
- War The battle that's never won The forever-lasting ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cathy Zhang
There are a lot of beverages
But there's one that feels like a kiss
As I drank it
A fire was lit
Fueling my love for iced tea
That's the drink for me
Not Coke, not Sprite
Mountain Dew, too bright
Iced tea is cool and sweet
My expectations, it will meet
Iced tea is just awesome!
For it I will always come
Iced tea is the best
Compared to all of the rest