Cassandra Nightshade Poems
- Mercy, Mercy, Mercy Mercy, mercy, mercy. The pain empassions...
- Always Waiting I am The periphery of your sight. The ...
- Dark Chamber You have a dark chamber I know you do. We all...
- Slave Whip me. Tease me. Do not please me. Does it please ...
- Escape My soul drowns in the inky blackness of loneliness. ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Mercy, Mercy, Mercy
Mercy, mercy, mercy.
The pain empassions me and gets the blood,
(and other juices) flowing.
At your Masterful hand,
I am bettered, beaten, and battered.
But the pleasure always follows close behind.
Equal in anticipation and intensity.
You will never hear
Mercy, mercy, mercy,
pass these bruised lips.