casmire Emeribe Poems
- Hidden Man Appearances are deceit Take him not by his ...
- Short Gun Wedding In living, our life The mores we met A ...
- Stereotype The cradle of all beginning from chaos So ...
- Noel Santa- claus echoes here and there; Crooning lullaby ...
- Red Carpet (Dedicated To Nass ... Fellows, colleagues ...
- In Flying Colours Four years has while away After the ...
- Mystery Man As it was told in the days of yore When this God...
Am the first child of six, I hails from umuokrika ahiazu mbaise imo state nigeria, I started my primary education in Gabon and later in 1993, I returned to nigeria and was enrolled into police children school, owerri and passed out in 1998, in 2004 passed out of secondary school with 4 credit on waec,7credit on neco later in 2007, I sat for waec again passed in flying colour and enrolled into the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about casmire Emeribe
Appearances are deceit
Take him not by his words
Rather his actions
The man isn't the one on mirror
But he is the you in you
None can tell your plight
The man shone when he seize power
And power intoxicates
No man attain glory
Without a story
There is a way
That seemth right
To a man but the end thereof