Casey O'Sheridan Poems
- Chance, Destiny, Fate-Future Chance, destiny, fate, Call it...
- Dreams Dreams why do you torment me so? With visions of ...
- Confusion Confusion My mind is racing A constant Déjà vu
- Our Eternal Romance If the dawn should cease to burn And the...
- Something Is Missing Something is missing what could it be? ...
- The Morning Air Autumn Oh to smell-no! To taste the morning...
- Words Words so easily fill up a page They make a blank ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Casey O'Sheridan
Chance, Destiny, Fate-Future
Chance, destiny, fate,
Call it what you will,
We have the ability to change ours
But our lives are not predestined
Just already seen by One
One who helps but doesn't push
Chance, destiny, and fate mean that our lives are predestined
Which they aren't
So I'll call it future
Now I don't believe that if someone sees their future,
That it is their real future
How can it be-they can now change it
I think that perhaps it is a possible future
Which is why there can't be predestining
Why do people believe in predestining?
Do they need to believe...