Casey O'Sheridan Poems
- Our Eternal Romance If the dawn should cease to burn And the...
- Dreams Dreams why do you torment me so? With visions of ...
- Confusion Confusion My mind is racing A constant Déjà vu
- Something Is Missing Something is missing what could it be? ...
- Chance, Destiny, Fate-Future Chance, destiny, fate, Call it...
- The Morning Air Autumn Oh to smell-no! To taste the morning...
- Words Words so easily fill up a page They make a blank ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Casey O'Sheridan
Our Eternal Romance
If the dawn should cease to burn
And the seasons should cease to turn
If all the world should go awry
And all the stars begin to die
If the foundations of the earth should break
And the whole universe begin to shake
Our love shall remain sweet and strong
And through Him last for all eternity long
If the planets should begin to fall
And the birds should cease to sing and call
If the oceans should lose their keep
And all the winds should cease to speak
If the sky and the earth should begin to part
And should destructions reign come to ...