Casandra Vice Poems
- Unnatural It's not in my nature to be such a hater, I hold ...
- Nature You don't see the pain, But then again you was never...
- Day By Day. Butterflies and temporary lies, It all runs one...
- Today's Insecurities, Tomorrow... Young and insecure, ...
- Heal Or Break Though the hearts may weaken, It's not about ...
- High Above The World Watching you go I say goodbye, Until ...
- Shutting Out The World. We shut the world out to hide our ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Casandra Vice
It's not in my nature to be such a hater,
I hold a lot back,
Hold a lot in.
So many keep trying to get in,
Trying to know me,
But I'm a mystery that keeps going unsolved.
One day I'm going to burst,
Going to break,
Then you'll see a side of me the world just doesn't now.
I'm not meant to be so cruel,
But if you don't change,
Cruel is all you will get.