Casandra Vice Poems
- Day By Day. Butterflies and temporary lies, It all runs one...
- Unnatural It's not in my nature to be such a hater, I hold ...
- Nature You don't see the pain, But then again you was never...
- Today's Insecurities, Tomorrow... Young and insecure, ...
- Heal Or Break Though the hearts may weaken, It's not about ...
- High Above The World Watching you go I say goodbye, Until ...
- Shutting Out The World. We shut the world out to hide our ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Casandra Vice
Day By Day.
Butterflies and temporary lies,
It all runs one stream,
That my dear is straight ahead.
You have stopped,
You sit and sulk,
But you need to move on,
Times to short.
Life's a count down,
So smile big and enjoy it,
Before your time runs up and it's to late.
It's never to late to say sorry and change your ways,
But it may be to late to life the life you should have,
So live in the day,
Live day to day,