Carolyn Sears Poems
- What Poetry Mean To Me What does poetry mean to me Poetry ...
- Grandma's Hand's I remember grandma’s hand She raised us ...
- Bye Bye My Friend Bye Bye Bye, bye my friend bye, bye We ...
- Up And Down The roller coaster ride of my Life Wherever ...
- My Love Await's I know my love wait for Me, Over by the ...
- A Place Far Away I''m looking toward a place far, ...
- A Letter To God Dear God I’m writing you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Carolyn Sears
What Poetry Mean To Me
What does poetry mean to me
Poetry is the air I breathe
Poetry is the words that feed
To make me whole
Poetry is what makes me blossom
In the middle of spring
Poetry is what grows my garden
And makes it flourish with nature
My magical whim's that supply all my
Fantasy and fills my hopes and dreams
Poetry is the strong desire that keep the
Flames of love burning
In the midst of the hour
And lights up the sky
With beautiful hues of colours
Spreads from one globe ...