Carla Kitts Poems
- Lonely Girl lonely girl why do you cry? lonely girl why do ...
- Forever And A Day I'Ll Wait you're everything to me you help...
- Tennis Ball A golden green ball Perfectly round and made to...
- Not Knowing What To Say I do not know what to say when I ...
- Seamstress With a needle she creates Tiny animal, humans and...
- I Don'T Want To Hurt You you said you will never leave, but ...
- Your My Reason Your the reason for my smile the reason I can...
Young poet who is trying to express herself in the only way she knows how, through her pen. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
lonely girl why do you cry?
lonely girl why do you sit when you can fly?
lonely girl all I ask is that you try
lonely girl please don't be sad
things really are not that bad
lonely girl, for you have so many things for which to be glad
lonely girl with the lonely heart
don't sit down on the cold hard ground as your world falls apart
for you must do your part
lonely girl with the lonely smile
a smile I haven't seen in awhile
lonely girl you sure do have your own style
lonely girl don't you know I believe in you?
so don't be blue