C.J. Heck Poems
- A Poet For A Lover (Adult) Give me a poet for a lover whose ...
- Anatomy Of A Poet Go in through the eyes of a poet deep into...
- Night-Night (Children) Night-night moon Night-night ...
- A Box For Good Will As a friend, I had come to help yet one ...
- A Man I Knew There was a man I knew and just knowing him ...
- The Money Tree (Children) I dreamed I grew a money ...
- Choices Life is full of crossroads, the hard lefts or ...
CJ Heck is a published poet, writer, and the author of three children's books, a collection of short stories, and a book of adult poetry. She also writes three blogs:
Memoirs From Nam:
CJ's Writer Thoughts:
CJ lives with her partner, Author Robert Cosmar, in The Villages, Florida. She has three married daughters, eleven grandchildren, and is also a Vietnam War widow.
For more information, interviews, book excerpts, or to invite CJ to your school or organization, please call 352-299-5634, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Poet For A Lover (Adult)
Give me a poet for a lover
whose words stroke me like velvet hands.
Word-tender caresses more reaching
than the caress of a mere mortal man.
A poet's light touch is so gentle.
Word-fingers probe deep every time,
arousing me, haunting me, wetting me,
seducing me, body and mind.
give me a poet for a lover.
Lust and fire burn in his heart.
A silver-tongued devil whose words make me ache
to be on my knees in the dark.
Word-foreplay making me want him,
only mind-loved, I want to be free
to feel just one time, my poet inside, ...