C. Albert Andrews
C. Albert Andrews Poems
- Heroes In fields of white crosses our heroes lay In tombs ...
- This Street Life THIS STREET LIFE Young woman! I‘ve ...
- We Are Not There Yet WE ARE NOT THERE YET! Until the ...
- Plantation Pains Cries, screams from children Dried mouth, ...
- Pains Of Predjudice I have experienced pain Undeserving and ...
- War And The Elusive Peace Dreamers dream no more of ...
- Life's Cycle Don’t cry when I am gone I will be ok Just as ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about C. Albert Andrews
In fields of white crosses our heroes lay
In tombs marked with boldness
The courage they displayed
So let's remember in every way
Our country honors our heroes today.
In fields of flowers ours heroes lay
Knowing what they gave can't be repaid
Their lives cut short and taken away
Let's not forget the price they've paid
So let's honor these heroes everyday
In fields of green grasses our heroes lay
Believing the struggles will continue today
Not only at home I am sorry to say
But across the globe together each day
Our veterans and heroes be respected ...