Byron Headrick Poems
- Orgasms And Happiness Honey, wanna fly Take a walk upon the ...
- 7 Days Later (Katrina 2005) I’m sad today (Not the day the ...
- After Reading An Article On Il...
- Fresh Cut Grass Fresh cut grass, hides the stink of Hot ...
- A Life Like Vanilla I wanna Life like Vanilla A little ...
- The Logics Of Romantics My friend thinks he can choose who to...
- Crutches And Dreams I’ve got a twisted view of Pain and ...
Born the son of a farmer and school teacher; raised to love hard work and the diversity of life; grew to love dirty Martinies, fine cigars and dice; Tried to live out the white picket fence Americian dream; Gave up to live out a life crossed between Hemingway Novels, Jimmy Buffet songs and e.e. cumming's poems; Fathered two of the most bueatiful childern in the world; Now spends his time raising his son and daughter and enjoying the breif adventures that life brings documenting his soul with poetry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Byron Headrick
Orgasms And Happiness
Honey, wanna fly
Take a walk upon the steel rails – slide
Skidding, three-sixties the world turns below
Into fear. Wanna take a dive
Into Heaven or Hell? She sees her mother’s
Pictures of that sweet baby girl that
She recognizes much to well. Decides.
It’s alright. Someone cares.
She turns to leave,
Honey, wanna drive
Into a brick back alley wall
Just after she scores and
Takes control. Woman your
Nose bleeds every time you
Contemplate love. She worries
About kissing the arms of
The world good-bye. Got to ...