Bwambale Muhidin Poems
- Corruption! Corruption! What a pity, Ugandans cry for ...
- The Story Of The World Now i can tell the story of the world...
- Here Comes The Bride Here comes the pride, full of pride All...
- Bad Life What a bad life here on earth? A life of problems ...
- This Death This death, this death, oh! This death, we ...
- My Love My True Love O my dear honey, my luv is the real true...
- The Secret Of Life In life take time to; work- it is the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bwambale Muhidin
What a pity,
Ugandans cry for corruption.
Everyday is corrupt,
Ministers, farmers, doctors, teachers
Oh God hear our cry!
In this country everybody is corrupt!
Oh God shall we see the next day?
Everyday is tired,
Everyone is crying,
People are dying because of corruption!
Sleepless nights fall of corrupt people,
Greedy for money,
Oh corruption! corruption!
Oh God rescue our country UGANDA.