Brian Farrugia Poems
- Hey, Butterfly! Butterfly! Hey! butterfly! butterfly! Come...
- Strangeness Of It All. At first glance it does seem strange,...
- My Tree My Tree, My child from seed to sprout from shade to...
- A Poem To Alice To Alice I thank for smile and wish of ...
- A Tree What is more beautiful than a tree that sways and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Hey, Butterfly! Butterfly!
Hey! butterfly! butterfly!
Come by me
and tell me of your dreams.
Have you danced with fairies gay
and found your love and life?
Have you drunk the sweetest gold
and paused on the finest beds?
Hey, butterfly, butterfly
Rest on me
and sing your finest song
Have you heard the music
the music of all that is?
Have you seen the unseeable tones
and swam in the seas scent?
Have you danced with blossoms
and laid your babes to grow?
A fluttered dream of worms long dead
the hope of better things to come.