Bree Balzly Poems
- Silly Snake Slithering the silly snake The snake slithered ...
- Roses Red roses are like blood Black roses are like ...
- Your Smile your smile so sweet so joyous that tiny smile
- My Superhero It is not to late I see you hiding in my shadow...
- Insecurity Flaws Everyone has them Some have more than ...
- Behind These Eyes Behind these eyes You can not see For ...
- I Am So Immune To You Now Before I would flinch at your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bree Balzly
Slithering the silly snake
The snake slithered all through the house
Out the back door and into the garden
Like a sneaky fox
Without being noticed
Not by a mouse nor a hawk
With eyes of a magnifying glass
Slithering to the garden
For the snake
All it wanted was a snack
Of a tasty bunny
The bunny was too smart for the snake
Hip-pity hop-pity in and around without getting caught
By the silly snake
The bunny aware of the snake made a ruckus
Hip-pity hop-pity up and around
The snake was not a sneaky fox no more
The hawk eyed the snake ...