Breanna Elwin Poems
- Poison Your poison is taking over me, Taking over me, ...
- Lost Lost in time and space, forever locked in the ...
- Little Kitty Don't cry lil kitty cat, your time is almost ...
- Gone I'm at deaths door, Fallen and no more, Alone and ...
- Fire Burn, Burn brightly, Oh such delight, This fire ...
- Fallen Fallen to the nevermore, unspoken forevermore, ...
- Death Bed Death it comes slowly, hidden beyond this living ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Breanna Elwin
Your poison is taking over me,
Taking over me,
Your poison is all over me,
Its all over me,
Its suffocates me,
Its all around me,
Its strangling me,
It slows my breathing,
My heart slowly pumps it through my veins,
Fear and panic are in my thoughts,
Is this the end for me,
I shall think not,
Hope for the best,
And in the end fear no more,
As this poison ravages my mind, body, and soul,
This as all things shall pass to the light.