Bonics Bachinela Poems
- I Was With You In Silhouette When the teary heavens' clasped ...
- Fill Me Fill me the air to breath with music to console my ...
- Honesty In Dishonesty (Riddle) The sun's to veto darkness; ...
- Stolen Reality A trek to look back to restrospectively, the...
- The Desolate Island A desolate island, wailing in misery, ...
' Let them hate me because of my honesty or fabricate lies to mar my integrity; but, my transparency's already registered and noted with times. I pass this life not many but once, let me live it according my purposive goal. I am not expected to live the perfect life but, at least, part of it, I lived with perfect heart.'
I was born as Cherryl Lynn Gamus Bachinela. An introvert by times. My parents separated when i was in my primary school years. Used to be one of the good students until i graduated from the elementary school. But, often people looked at me as aloft, who wanted to be on my own, always. Who sets eyes nowhere. Staring at blankness.
That was their opinion. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bonics Bachinela
Silence, sign not of ignorance,
but of rationality and intelligence in subtlety,
weighs and reckons deeply, implicitly.