BONGOKOBIDA ZAKARIA Poems
- Tree Of Bokul Flower At my compound- grow a tree of bokul ...
- Medicinal Plant Medicinal Plant— O! Prince you came as ...
- Time For Joining War We have to join in war, This is the ...
- Fire Fire— Fire knows well- About appearance of destroy
- Father Cum Friend Father cum Friend— Father your four ...
- Memory In a lost island of deep ocean- You live with memory ...
- At The Window Cloud Cloud surrounding sky Blue sky peeps at ...
Poet Bongokobida Zakaria Living in Paris from 1992, Origin Bangladeshi.He is the first ancestor of ‘Septet poem-song’, the first ancestor of Bengali Pantum poem, van guard of Hiku poem-song, translator, organizer and editor. Bongokobida Zakaria was born in Dhaka, Bangladesh. He passed his childhood at village Bancharampur- the native village of his paternal grandfather. For need of professional career his father Gias Uddin Ahmed and mother Sayeda Tun Nesa started to live at Dinajpur.
After obtained H. S. C. from Dinajpur he studied B. B. A. in Cyprus College of Cyprus and European University of Paris. He studied in the French Institute Alliance Franchise. After that, He studied French ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about BONGOKOBIDA ZAKARIA
Tree Of Bokul Flower
At my compound- grow a tree of bokul flower
Alas! That was destroyed by north-waster
I used to wreath garland with flowers everyday
Putting that on neck, I used to go by the forest way
Seeing that tree, my heart broken caused me crying
Leafless trunk is grounded with bowed breathing
With high pitched like sun, once it was with all other.