BONGOKOBIDA ZAKARIA Poems
- Medicinal Plant Medicinal Plant— O! Prince you came as ...
- Time For Joining War We have to join in war, This is the ...
- Fire Fire— Fire knows well- About appearance of destroy
- Tree Of Bokul Flower At my compound- grow a tree of bokul ...
- Father Cum Friend Father cum Friend— Father your four ...
- Memory In a lost island of deep ocean- You live with memory ...
- At The Window Cloud Cloud surrounding sky Blue sky peeps at ...
Poet Bongokobida Zakaria Living in Paris from 1992, Origin Bangladeshi.He is the first ancestor of ‘Septet poem-song’, the first ancestor of Bengali Pantum poem, van guard of Hiku poem-song, translator, organizer and editor. Bongokobida Zakaria was born in Dhaka, Bangladesh. He passed his childhood at village Bancharampur- the native village of his paternal grandfather. For need of professional career his father Gias Uddin Ahmed and mother Sayeda Tun Nesa started to live at Dinajpur.
After obtained H. S. C. from Dinajpur he studied B. B. A. in Cyprus College of Cyprus and European University of Paris. He studied in the French Institute Alliance Franchise. After that, He studied French ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about BONGOKOBIDA ZAKARIA
O! Prince you came as medicinal plant through firmed way
You brought light of new day- darken night gone away
You ejected the world wide sweat prosperity
In grass- flower and everywhere you brought life's vitality
Medicine abounding in serpent is god's amusement
Air filled with breath of life earth with contentment
You place the sun- As decrepit and illness!