Blair Haven Poems
- Crona's Poem 4 Everyone has a hell; it's just hidden, inside ...
- Crona's Poem 3 Cast away Beat down and broken I must ...
- Crona's Poem 2 My blood is black, Yours is red, That ...
- Crona's Poem The moon dips down and the world forever casted...
- Demon Demons blood Spilling over you Like black ...
- Fallen Angel Death and destruction is his joy His love ...
- Death Willowing away Like a dieing shadow But your still ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Blair Haven
Death and destruction is his joy
His love always a decoy.
He'll break your heart and make you cry
But you still love and i ask why.
This angel will be the death of you
But you care not, don't you.
He may look sweet but he is not
And he'll forever make your heart rot.
But you don't care
Your in a snare
And as long as he says he loves you
You'll give in and love him too.
You've made this mistake too many times
And im running out of rhymes
So do me a favor if you give up you heart
Know that im here for you and we will never be ...