Blair Haven Poems
- Crona's Poem The moon dips down and the world forever casted...
- Crona's Poem 4 Everyone has a hell; it's just hidden, inside ...
- Crona's Poem 3 Cast away Beat down and broken I must ...
- Crona's Poem 2 My blood is black, Yours is red, That ...
- Demon Demons blood Spilling over you Like black ...
- Fallen Angel Death and destruction is his joy His love ...
- Death Willowing away Like a dieing shadow But your still ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Blair Haven
The moon dips down and the world
forever casted in this lake of darkness.
No place of shining light
to guide me through the trecherous maze
of death, sadness, sorrow, and pain.
In this life,
I stand all alone,
only imagining to have a light.
I'll watch the devistation I have wrought;
watch all of the people suffter
in agony just like mine,
I would take their pain.
The sun forgot to take it's reign
and the moon weeps,
starts its twinkling tears.
Perhaps I wasn't meant to
simply be here at all.
The wayI cause destruction where I ...