Bittersweet Music Poems
- To Say The Truth If you want the truth ask me it pretty bad ...
- Seeing Truth So you see the passion The passion that ...
- Roses And Thorns Roses and thorns Love and pain Blood and ...
- Dreams Vs. Reality I await you in my dreams My hold lingers ...
- Realization Somtimes life happens It can't be ...
- I Will Be Here I am here when you need me I will be here ...
- Crazy Club Memories Somtimes I wonder if we will always be ...
I am an young woman with a positive attitude. I am very excepting of others perceptions and views. I am going to attend college to attain an AA in art then transfer to an Art school in LA. I love paint and sketch as well as write and dance and sing. I write mostly love poems. But I do write other kinds too..
I have had an unusually difficult childhood, and so I can be unusually wise because of it. Or full of experiences others have not for my age. It can be expressed in my poetry at times. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bittersweet Music
To Say The Truth
If you want the truth ask me
it pretty bad I know
if you need to leave just go
I will wait for you forever I know
if you don't believe me
or its too much to sew I understand
you need to do what you need to
I just need to do the right thing for once
and you need to know
I see it
I am sorry