beth allinson Poems
- Thank You Thank you for the things you’ve done, To help me ...
- Dublin Love Hanging in St Stephen’s Green, Waiting for you ...
- A Night In The Life Of...A Vam... Sun sets, The vampires ...
- Angel Little hands and little feet. Soft little body and ...
- Unknown Love We've only talked a few times, But a few times...
Hi, I'm Beth.
I'm an A-level student studying Geography, English Literature and Philosophy and Ethics.
In my spare time I enjoy writing poetry and stories and I love reading, my favourite authors being Penny Vincenzi, Maeve Binchy, Marian Keyes, Geraldine O'Neill and Sheila O'Flanagan. I also love music, of most genres - mainly bands such as All Time Low, The Blackout, A Day ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Thank you for the things you’ve done,
To help me through my life.
Thank you for the times you’ve been there,
When I’ve needed you most.
Although times are hard,
You still treat me occasionally,
To things I’d like.
So, thank you.
But most of all,
I want to say,
Thank you for being my mum.