beth allinson Poems
- Dublin Love Hanging in St Stephen’s Green, Waiting for you ...
- Angel Little hands and little feet. Soft little body and ...
- Unknown Love We've only talked a few times, But a few times...
- Thank You Thank you for the things you’ve done, To help me ...
- A Night In The Life Of...A Vam... Sun sets, The vampires ...
Hi, I'm Beth.
I'm an A-level student studying Geography, English Literature and Philosophy and Ethics.
In my spare time I enjoy writing poetry and stories and I love reading, my favourite authors being Penny Vincenzi, Maeve Binchy, Marian Keyes, Geraldine O'Neill and Sheila O'Flanagan. I also love music, of most genres - mainly bands such as All Time Low, The Blackout, A Day ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Hanging in St Stephen’s Green,
Waiting for you to come,
Just like you said you would.
Then I see you by the band stand,
You’re hands deep in your pockets,
You see me and we wander,
Over O’Connell bridge,
As day turns to dusk,
You stop and we look out onto the river.
Then we gaze into each others eyes.
As the spots of rain begin to fall,
You take my hand,
And lead me through Fusilier’s Arch,
Into the lamp-lit Grafton Street,
You’re down on one knee,
And I’m your’s for life.