Bernard Shaw Poems
- Completely Lost. Have you ever had that feeling? That you ...
- Oak Tree. I took an acorn and put it in a pot. I then ...
- A Poem A Day. I try to write one poem each day, I never ...
- A New Start. I have wiped the slate clean, No more ...
- Do Not Grieve. Do not grieve when I pass away, Remember ...
- Broken Spirit. Only with you by my side, Can I take all in ...
- A Dream. My spirits soar on high, Inebriated with thoughts ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Have you ever had that feeling?
That you are completely lost.
Your mind and senses reeling,
As in a dark foreboding frost.
Nothing but nothing is as it seems,
Words like phantoms come and go.
It is as if all the bizarre dreams,
Have turned your brain to snow.
The ticking of the mantelpiece clock,
Cuts the silence like a knife.
Your mind is in a mysterious block,
You ask yourself is this my life.
Perhaps I am just getting old,
Brain and body gone to pot,
Where are the times that I was bold,
And my brain could solve every plot.