Benjamin Paa Willie
Benjamin Paa Willie Poems
- I'M Immortal I am immortal A demented Guilt-free ...
- *blame Me I humbly accept the blame So thousands more ...
- *midnight Prayers To our lord For our fallen comrades We ...
- *if I Lose Everything If I lose everything, my love, my ...
- I Do Not Love You Do not be frightened That I not ...
- The Worshipper Pledge They were three black dogs ...
- To This The Mighty Ones May Bo... To this the mighty ones may ...
Benjamin Paa Willie is a Telecommunication Engineering Student at KNUST, Kumasi, Ghana. He is a student leader, an extensive reader, lover of nature and arts. He likes computer programming, watching football, swimming and writing poems.
He performs some of his poems on African Radio Theatre on FOCUS FM, KNUST (94.3MHz) , from 2 - 3pm GMT (Saturdays) . He published his first collection of poems in May 2012.
Title: 101 Poetry for Young Adults. Subtitle: The Code.
Follow him on twitter: @readpaawillie or like his facebook page: http: //facebook.com/readpaawillie (101 Poetry For Young Adults) . He shares many of his poems and writing ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Benjamin Paa Willie
I am immortal
I am immortal
From a hand to another
She fell in
With a fellow
And spoke fondly
And other immortals
Cursed to utter
The way towards
I am going
To the library
There is a show
At the cinema
Laughing is good
For your ...