Biography of Ben Paynter
and everyone wants to be discribed as the guy with the eyes that burned like rocket fuel, eyes that burned like a jealous sunset or a lonely hell and no matter what he did, it couldn't be hidden
- And Her Face and Her Words and Her Promi...
- all my pen ever says
- a night spent unalone
- a blueprint of how it was
- but when the flames of fires touch your ...
- and the sun slept on
- dance quickly now
- a mockingbird, it isn't
- and, i write a poem
- create me a world
- and we watched as the moon turned to sto...
- A form of looking
- for the little boy who makes me feel old
dance quickly now
Dance, I said to the boy in the glass
Staring back at me with a darkening mask
Dance, I begged, with love and pain
Dance, please dance, oh dance again
Dance with the moon in the child’s eye
Circling the middle as black as coal