Basu Gautam Poems
- War There is heavy snowfall outside I am with myself ...
- Lost I lost everything today Some I lost and rest ...
- Fears Fears flocked inside me a mere spectator as I watched ...
- Hello Atlantic I am glad I'm here Landlocked sounded so ...
- Commercial Town In the town so full of commercials Landed I ...
- The Abandoned Paradise As I wait for the darkness to leave ...
- Cloud Talk Teary eyed clouds floating before my eyes Do ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Basu Gautam
There is heavy snowfall outside
I am with myself inside
TV is on and there is prehistory
I am pretending as if I am watching and I am not
Preoccupied I am with
My own thoughts
My own prehistory
I had a horrible dream last night
I saw the war for the first time
My head hurts
When I see war everywhere
Outside my room and inside my head
My thoughts and this war within
Snowfall outside the window doesn't stop
Nor does that war
I am dreaming of here inside