B.. Alexander Poems
- Crying In Your Wedding Dress The roads always run wet this ...
- A Kiss From A Stranger Those voices on the stairs, they ...
- Broken Vase On Sunday night you let those feelings ...
- Act Of War She looks at me, then at the ground Speaks an ...
- An Actor Writes From His Dress...
- Do Not Throw Your Poems Away Do not throw your poems ...
- Adultery So I claim that one is all I'll ever need So I ...
'All I do is write - when nothing I do is right...' more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Crying In Your Wedding Dress
The roads always run wet this time of year
Not with rain - with tears
Crying in your wedding dress
Tearing your hair out
The park was always freezing-over around now
Not with winter - with the pain
Of pulling off your ring
Screaming your lungs out
You wore that dress for 16 hours
You wore it too long
You wore it when you arrived
And you wore it when you woke up
I wore my invisible jacket
My invisible trousers
My invisible smile
On our wedding day
The prototype for this event
The blueprint of this heart-ache