Azriel Dreams Poems
- Remember This Lack Of Conscien...
- Through Thick Or Thin Every day without you seems like an ...
- On Marriage. Marriage is a gamble! Marriage is a ...
- Ships, Trains, Planes And Auto... The ship sailed and ...
- A Ship, An Anchor And A Storm. In love and life we chose the ...
- A Dreams A Dream
- A Page In My Book. A page is a clear white sheet A page is ...
What do you say about yourself? Only this.
This is my outlet and expression. A gift of my articulation through life on my road to its end; Does it end?
Azriel more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Azriel Dreams
Remember This Lack Of Conscience - 'For Maya Angelou'.
When time goes past and dithers not
One sees the blame that gathers moss
To feel akin with woe as one
I'll forgive myself and you to soldier on
Remember this lack of conscience when we meet
I was violated, raped and beaten within to provide a treat
Remember this lack of conscience when I get out
To see through with vision all I espy
Remember this lack of conscience which will know no bounds
To hideously transform love profound
Remember this lack of conscience when I am free
You will lose and you know me
Remember this lack conscience less ...