Asper Reynolds Poems
- My Mind How could I ever lose my mind when it seems like I ...
- Sometimes I Wonder Sometimes I wonder if your death saved me ...
- I Love You Eric The wordless conversations we share How we ...
- Falling Asleep With You
- Hearts We guard our hearts as if they were made of glass, as ...
- For My Love How can I hope to hide From memories and pain ...
- Leave Me Alone I am not lazy I honestly don't know if I'm ...
I was born in Orem Utah but my family moved around a lot We lived in Florida, California, Massachusetts, and Ogden Utah. We also spent about half a year in Iowa when I was fifteen.
I am the oldest of four (Two sisters and a brother) My dad is a jack of all trades. My mom is a painter and when I was little she used to write songs and sing a lot.
I was in home school from fourth grade on ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Asper Reynolds
How could I ever lose my mind when it seems like I live inside of it
Sometimes I think I need to get out and join the real world
But it seems like every time I do another fire is lit
Everything around me is seems too close and too loud
I feel like my body is wrapped in sandpaper
I feel like screaming and I need to get out
So I retreat back inside my head
And spend hours fighting the off the guilt
Because I can’t be what I want for my family and friends