Ashish Dimri Poems
- A Poetic Prayer I know, you don’t enjoy reading me I ...
- Daughters On Sale! (Indian girls go through hell like ...
- Mother - Meaning Mother is not only a six ...
- Saraswati -Goddess Of Wisdom Goddess of ...
- Beggars! Alas, Beggars are neglected by ignorant and ...
- Longing For Shakespeare! (Today is anniversary of the man...
- Lakshmi! (Lakshmi or Wealth holds a secret key) Lakshmi...
Ashish Dimri is a practising wordsmith!
MA(English literature) , MA(Mass Communication)
He contributes to Sulekha.com, MuseIndia.com and writershideout.com
http: //twitter.com/ashishdimri more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Poetic Prayer
I know, you don’t
enjoy reading me
I know , it lacks
metaphor and simile!
But, I 've poured
true emotions on it
As I am trying to redeem
soul of a culprit!
Yes, Tears, sighs or wails
had no impact on me!
Alas, I ate, drank and
acted care free!
Of being indifferent!
Of being a wastrel!
Can be mend
to make a new beginning
I can turn into a blessing!