asaolu kolawole ifedayo
asaolu kolawole ifedayo Poems
- The Threat Of Love I sought to love but hate the ...
- A Stolen Dream When many mouths gather to mock me, i left ...
- To My Princess I see her eyes hanging in the sky murdering ...
- Written On Our Death Weep no more! dear ones for the grave ...
- My Companion Is Dead The twilight of death descend lowly ...
- Ode To Williams Shakespeare O! Sleep on, gentle soul of ...
- My Woman; My Death Dear woman, like a priceless pearl you are...
I was born where love is like a fleeting shadow. Where my own father is like my moonlight more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Threat Of Love
I sought to love
but hate the candle-lit
burning blue to its wallow wall
of new found lover
utterly heart for mine; a kind sort of princess
her breath, my dictates
But you have found love in faceless mind
and i love you neither
never to tender you to sleep
when you ache from back to toe
and my laughter drowse you the more
virgin tears bring my soul to clap
a stuttering for pause
but my music to reign
But, who will teach me in silence,
how to truly love a woman
where little lake side birds
peck their worms to crawl
trilion lovers at...