Ariel Miles Poems
- Nigger Please Why is there so much conflict about the word ...
- Thinking Of You I sit so damn dazed thinking of your ...
- I Hate... I hate when you smile because it makes me smile I...
- Dream Turned Reality A dream turned reality I blushed when ...
- Bloody Tears When I cry I'm in pain so I leak bloody ...
- Good For You Ariel I got good grades 'Ok then, Good for ...
- Devilish I'm Trying To Be The Angel That Elders See In ...
I'm not the average 16 year old. I feel as if, I can only emote through my poetry. It's what gives me a voice since I'm usualy very soft spoken. I'm currently a senior in HS. I maintain an 'A' average & I'm currently accomplishing a lot. My poetry doesn't necessarily reflect how I feel about things but I'm always grabbing inspiration for the people, events and objects that surround me. I'm a ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ariel Miles
Why is there so much conflict about the word 'nigger'
well caramel complexion
& I take no shame in it
Niggers were slaves
& I heard that
they would pick a 'nigger' to hang
So the timberland logo
Is the tree that we were hung from
& that's my slave master riding the horse on polo
whoa! ! !
Why say 'we'
I'm living in a time when 'niggers' are free
I purchase clothes from designers
that I heard never converse with 'niggers'
I seriously have a closet full of Tommy Hilfiger
is ugly if...