Aria Quimby Poems
- Running Running. It's all I've ever done. Run from my ...
- Waiting For A Change The world is full of difficult ...
- You Tell Me You Love Me You tell me you love me Then you go ...
- Fireworks First A far thud Then the rocket Climbs the air
- When You Cry When you cry I'm there by you side Catching ...
- Empty This feeling of emptiness clawing at my soul The lack ...
- The Story Of Scars Scars Each a different story to tell The...
Hey guys! My name is Aria.
I know a lot of my poems are really depressing but I can't help it.
Depression is an emotion that's so easy to write about
A lot of the things I write about
I write because I don't know how to say them to people
I write about my nightmares, and I write about my experiences, I write about what I see, and hear, and dream of.
Everything I... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
It's all I've ever done.
Run from my problems.
Run from my fears.
Run from the hurt.
But running isn't good enough anymore
I need to stand
Face my fears
When the time comes
But as the fear hits
Im too scared
Because running is all I have ever known
And all I ever will know.