Ar Psyhon Poems
- It -new- I brace myself with hopelessness Out of tears my eyes ...
- Her I brace myself with selflessness Bound with blood I’m ...
- The Prophetic Child Welcome to life You prophetic child Let...
- The Days, The Nights I was forsaken so much I only asked you...
- Archon Of The Night I am you, we are one Once again for ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ar Psyhon
The Days, The Nights
I was forsaken so much
I only asked you for a touch
The deepest thought of me was you
The no I saw just came true
And now I know you aren't there
I should feel free but I'm scared
The death of hope took my life
I was an angel you were light
I tried to reach you but you’re gone
I asked myself if we were done
And the response was a no
How can I let you go?
You are the breath that keeps me alive
Without you I cannot fight
I stand no chance against my will
Holding you was my only dream
I hate the days I hate the nights you’re away
I hate ...