April Pearl Poems
- I Am A Woman I am a woman, I am sensuous, I am different ...
- Everyday I look at myself, pretty and lean. Curvy eyebrows ...
- Temple My heart is the temple, Deep inside the core is ...
- Dream Reality Enroute to my village, sitting by the window,...
- Wedding The moon and the clouds played hide and seek, The ...
- Spring Winters are everlasting. Can I see a spring. Seasons...
- Death I feel a strange barrenness in my heart. I have been ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about April Pearl
I Am A Woman
I am a woman,
I am sensuous,
I am different from you physically and emotionally,
But I am no different from you otherwise.
I dare to raise my voice against criminality,
You know how to hold me back,
I am stubborn and wont give up,
You will get me killed,
What are you?
I wear something I like,
Your mind runs wild,
You put a dagger in me,
You throw acid on me,
You rape me,
You find different ways to harass, subjugate and kill me.
And fulfill your thirst.
I am not a weaker sex,
I am a mother, a daughter, a wife just ...