Anoushka Sinha Poems
- Erratic Reality When the sun merges with the sea, That’s ...
- I'M Broken, Let Me Be People say I'm not fixable They can't ...
- A Thousand Words Ago… We speak so much, We talk every ...
- Help Me God! Help me god! Oh what i've done I can't walk ...
- The Angel She Sight (Part - 1) The sky was as dark, As the ...
- ~hello Father~ Hello father she said to him in an abrasive ...
- ~seven Seas~ What's beyond you? Seven seas, What should I...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
When the sun merges with the sea,
That’s when my dreams come to me.
When the sky is black as coal,
And the stars aren’t there anymore.
There’s still something,
That gets me gamboling
My dreams, they keep me going
My desires, they keep on growing
But then it suddenly disappears,
& I can no longer see
Now I have to face fears,
Of my erratic reality…
I fantasized another world,
Where no one ever suffered
The drama we imbue,
And everything’s anew
But here comes the ugly truth,
Filled with worries & Ruth
Nothing is going to change, ...