Annette Liliann Poems
- Two Dragon Riders We are two dragon riders Ancient and ...
- Stargazer I am a stargazer I Fixed my eyes to look ...
- Zeta Beauty Your zeta perfection is all men ever desire Rose...
- This Road This road that i take is a road of a maze Thorn ...
- If It Is Meant To Be If it is meant to be, you will come back...
- This Is The Love That I Know Love is passionate about ...
- Not A Redheaded You see... I am brunette, my eyes are brown ...
my poems, my outburst expression. sometimes unspoken in life..i said it in my poems.
Please feel free to comment, i am open my mind for your comments. Thank you. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Annette Liliann
Two Dragon Riders
We are two dragon riders
Ancient and beautiful
Wings loaded with powers
Nothing can make us dreadful
The sky is where we meet and ignite desire
Love in every heartbeat and among the lightning fire
Trapped in our passion heat and tangled in amour wire
Ride the dragons full in speed, touch the water
under the moonbeam and starry sky
Landscape, Horizon, Oceanscape are wider
to explore by wings when we fly
In the shade of the forest, you lay your head on my lap
While we let the dragons rest, i caress your face while you slept
Of all the things ...