Annajoy Thompson Poems
- Sing There was born into this world A little girl with a ...
- Learning To Lean On Him Time and time agin Life has knocked ...
- Potential I have the strength to move mountains If I'd only ...
- Purpose A heart pure and strong A mind so quick and ...
- Faith My faith has been tested My love has been ...
- What If Maybe I'm the cloud On the cloudless day Maybe I'm ...
- Hope My heart was once so open So innocent and free I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Annajoy Thompson
My heart was once so open
So innocent and free
I shared it with the world
For the world enamored me
My spirit full of passion
My eyes alight with glee
My mind's biggest attraction
Was who I'd grow to be
But time showed me the truth
It wore me down to nothing
The dreams of my youth
I now know are never coming
The love I once poured out
I now hide away
Because the world manipulates
And people will betray
My heart is locked and hidden
Though it yearns to be free
But trials have left it smitten
My past berates ...