Ann Dewyze Poems
- Doesn'T Matter Why would I fall for you? With those ...
- Never Let Me Go Never I never cared until I met you, I ...
- Fools In Love Stolen glances and sweaty palms Hearts beating...
- Walking Away I thought that I could shut the door on you, ...
- Days There are good days and bad days, Days you wish would ...
- Love Wish upon a seed And love will sprout Wish upon a ...
- Heavy How heavy the blow that crushed your wings, Trampled ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ann Dewyze
Why would I fall for you?
With those ridiculous cargo pants,
You look like a Rambo wannabe,
Get off your high horse,
You’re shorter than me,
I’d never be able to wear heels,
It doesn’t matter that my heart beats faster,
Or that my palms feel sweaty,
It doesn’t matter that you look at me like I’m the only one,
You’re not my type, so take a hike
It doesn’t matter that you make me feel nervous,
And my breath catches when you’re near
You listen to Metallica and I listen to Beethoven’s 9th
Crazy is what you make me, with your stupid hat on