Anjesh shekhar Poems
- The Sun Bird The sun bird flew high and high for its ...
- I Didnot Bend So Am Broken I didnot say niether you asked, ...
- I Cannot Remember Your Face PART I I still remember, the ...
- I Am A Seller, Arent You? I am a seller A seller of ...
- The Last Word He thought he could live without her he ...
- If You Forget Me If you forget me don't look forward to ...
- You Will Never Understand! I'm lonely with you also you will...
I started writing poems when I was barely 10 and was always fascinated to human nature and behaviors under different conditions. so my poems are mostly about human emotions under different circumstances. I hope you enjoy reading my works. thanks. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anjesh shekhar
The Sun Bird
The sun bird flew high and high
for its destination was sun
but as it drew near its wings did burn
from the heat of the sun but it did not die
it fell down on the earth
and waited till its wings took rebirth
it again flew only to burn its wings and fall
towards the earth but its hope stood atall
for mythology says its divine love for sun
has given it power not to die from burn
so with patience infinite again it flew
with hopes full and wings anew
towards the sun only to burn
but it got up again and flew
towards the sun
towards its destination