Angelica Duardo Poems
- Forgotten Memories Forgotten memories is all we have Mixed ...
- A Lesson In Courage (My Beauti...
- As Cold As Ice I hear the ice cracking Be careful not to ...
- Newspapers On The Streets Newspapers at my feet I've been ...
- Irish Girl I am not afraid of her Is her absence what makes ...
- I Think I'Ll Go Home And Die V... I think I’ll go home ...
- Building Walls Building walls is what we’re best at Building...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Angelica Duardo
Forgotten memories is all we have
Mixed and matched with dreams and fantasies
They’re all the same, forgotten, rotten
With no one else to think of them but us
When we were young we thought
We will remember this forever
But soon we found that memories
Are meant to be forgotten
Someday we’ll find our way
Back to that forbidden bay
Where dreams and memories are all the same
They’re mixed and matched, can’t tell the difference
And no one cares if they’re untrue
Because it was love what brought them through
One can’t erase what has been ...