Andrew Sean H
Andrew Sean H Poems
- Night Sky Lullaby Crescent Moon arching; pacing a summers ...
- Otoroso Gnoseplerum - Theoreti...
- Row To Me, My Only Jewel, Ive ...
- Be The Hands Of Time Whom
- Auto Humor - Coriander Mustard on the crocodile of the moons ...
- Is: Is it is all of what we are; more or less - it is how we...
- Their Tree Of Life with their backs against a tree, they ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Andrew Sean H
Night Sky Lullaby
Crescent Moon arching;
pacing a summers night sky lullaby,
gathering distant sunbeams.
All time is second guessed,
here within your luminous tawny lace.
Caught like a web; you amongst I?
Waiting to shimmer within your presence.
My faith as your vessel; for myself no release.
Only imagining of whats more, chasing your cascading ever-essence.
And for that
I wait to dream.