Amne ElAbdallah Poems
- You Must Not Quit When things go wrong; as they sometimes ...
- Roll Of Thunder Roll of Thunder, Hear my cry, Hear my ...
- Mommy, Mommy, Why Can'T You Lo... When I was a little ...
- Life Can Seem Ungrateful Life can seem ungrateful, and not ...
- Don'T Compare We live in a pathologically dissatisfied world....
- A Smile It costs nothing, but creates much. It enriches ...
- It Couldn'T Be Done Somebody said that it couldn't be done, ...
I am a 16 year old living in London with my 3 siblings and parents. I am working extremely hard to finish my last year of the IB before moving on to university to hopefully study medicine. I was born in Germany and love going there every year.
I have a huge interest for writing because I'm able to write everything I think of and express my feelings.
: D more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amne ElAbdallah
You Must Not Quit
When things go wrong; as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don't you quit.
Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As everyone of us sometimes learns,
And many a fellow turns about,
When he might have won had he stuck it out.
Don't give up though the pace seems slow,
You might succeed with another blow,
Often the goal is nearer than,
It seems to a ...