Amitie Abedi Poems
- Vanity When I see people around Fighting and arguing for ...
- Power Of Love The barrier of the distance Pushes me to be a ...
- A Bright Star A bright star
- Do Not Cry When I would start my endless journey, To go ...
- My Dream When Having A Nap My tiredness was so deep That...
- I Am Proposing I AM PROPOSING Most men in our ...
- Fruits Of One Tree The colour of our skin, The skin that ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amitie Abedi
When I see people around
Fighting and arguing for vile
Things of the world, I just smile,
Laugh till I lie down on the ground.
When I hear people crying
For useless things, I shake my head,
Blame that phi and pity one who's dying
Around the globe for water and bread
They haven't. As a wiser passenger
Who lives on earth for a short time,
As an obedient and clever stranger,
I would do my best to avoid crime
And sins. I would prepare to return
Where I came from, where I'd live
Forever. Hell's fire then wouldn't burn
Me. Steven Job ...