Ami White Poems
- Moving Up You might find it difficult, To say goodbye, but,...
- Hip Hip Hooray Your one year older, Than last year, Hope ...
- My Life - Ups And Downs I’m feeling like there, Is a hole ...
- Jamie Lee White I wish you were here, To celebrate my 18th,...
- Warzone I find it really difficult, To tell people exactly,...
- Getting Ready I wake up in the morning, Feeling sleepy and ...
- Hear Noises NOOO, is what I, Can hear, I’m scared, I’m, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ami White
You might find it difficult,
To say goodbye, but,
You’re going to be ok,
When you move to a new school.
Once you have left you’re,
Primary school, you have,
To choose a secondary school,
It’s difficult and upsetting.
Say goodbye, say goodbye,
To your old primary school,
Say hello, say hello to your,
New secondary school.
You have to say goodbye to,
Your teachers who have taught you,
For many years, and who have,
Loved every moment of it.
Your new school might be big,
Your new school might be small,
You might ...