America BILLS Poems
- Sorry sorry i cared about you sorry i loved you sorry i ...
- Scared Scared to love, Scared to lose, Scared to cry, ...
- Perfect You You don't understand Don't tell me you do You ...
- Lonely Thoughts Here I lie Left to die Thoughts racing ...
- His Hands his hands feel like the street they are as rough ...
- Lost Losing you will only make me sick Everyday I’m without ...
- Love I wanna hold you And never let go, But every time I ...
some of these are life experiences that i have gone through and some are just random thoughts. some are experiences friends have gone through and i just wrote about it.
i love writing. its one of my favorite things to do when im bored. things just pop in my head and i write it. sometimes it doesnt always make sense but it meant something at the time. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about America BILLS
sorry i cared about you
sorry i loved you
sorry i wasnt enough
sorry i couldnt be there
sorry for everything i have ever done
sorry that i didnt see
sorry that i believed it
sorry that i couldnt give more
sorry that i didnt have away
sorry that i didmt do better
sorry for crying over you
sorry for yelling at you
sorry for the bullshit
sorry that i couldnt see
sorry my love wasnt enough
sorry giving you my heart was too much
sorry i didnt help you
sorry i couldnt do everything you wanted
sorry for blood on the walls