Alycia Forbes Poems
- I Hate It I hate how I loved you I hate how I felt I hate ...
- Hurt Outside I'm crying On the inside I'm dying My eyes ...
- One In Every Three They say one in three girls Will deal ...
- Sorry I'm sorry for who I am I'm sorry that I can't ...
- Because Of You All my life you were the same Every horrible ...
- My Sister, And My Best Friend Growing up Friends came and ...
I love to write poetry, it is my escape from the problems in life.
I have about 10 notebooks filled with poems that I have written.
I would love to someday soon publish a compilation of my work.
I am an English major in college right now. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alycia Forbes
I Hate It
I hate how I loved you
I hate how I felt
I hate everything you said
That made my heart melt
I hate what you did
I hate how I hurt
I hate how you left me
Alone to die in the dirt
I hate how you said you loved me
I hate that I thought it was true
I hate that I let my wall down
And let myself fall in love with you
I hate how I was so stupid
I hate that I fell so hard
I hate how I let you in
And watched you steal my heart
I hate how much you put me through
I hate how much I cried
I hate that I don't understand
Why you had to ...