alex sarich (9/9/51 / Swansea. Wales. UK)
I was born in Swansea 1951 and attended secondary and comprehensive schools, leaving in 1967 to work in heavy industry until my early retirement at fifty five.
I took up writing poetry seriously in 2009 which have become an important part of my life and I take my inspiration from life as it motivates me to write just about everything objectively and subjectively.
I am ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A Bird Losing Control
- A Chosen Path
- A Son remembered
- A Tree
- A Warming
- An Elegy For My Son.
- An Elegy To The Memory Of A Special Lady
- An idyllic calm at Monkstone Bay
- Another Christmas Without You.
- Appreciate Your Life
- Birthday Poem For My Son David
- Bonded By Two Trees
- Chasing Shadows and Silhouettes