Alex Nodopaka Poems
- A Love Letter I write words and listen to sounds from ...
- Д о б р...
- A Moment Of Aloness Transformed into a moment of ...
- A Divine Sign Resting in a hot bath I had an unholy vision ...
- A Banter In My Backyard A banter in my backyard I spoke to...
- A Nuclear Poem I did not pass on the other side yet. God is ...
- ~ (.) ! (.) ~ (Imagining) This is poetry in the ...
Conceived in Ukraine Alex Nodopaka originally exhibited in Russia,1940. Studied tongue-in-cheek at Ecole des Beaux Arts, Casablanca, Morocco. USA, full time author, artist, art instructor, art judge and Art editor at www.mannequinenvy.com more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alex Nodopaka
A Love Letter
I write words and listen to
sounds from Persia.
There’s a party next door
and when the exotic music stops
so do my words.
They fall from pages,
shatter and split into
In effect each letter
on the ground
forms collages varied as the dresses
of the women over the fence.
Today is a special Babylonian day.
One of tying blades of grass together.
With each tie one makes a wish.
I tie one knot.
You and I.